In paradise, a furious guy comes to St Pierre.
- But damn, what am I doing here! Look at me, I’m 30, I’m in great shape, I do not drink and I do not smoke! Last night I went to bed, and now I find myself here in front of you! You must have been wrong!
- Well ! it never happened, but hey, I’ll check! What is your name ? St. Peter asks.
- Durand. Thomas Durand!
- Ok, and what is your job?
- Car mechanic.
- Ah, here, I have your record. Thomas Durand, garage mechanic. Well, Monsieur Durand, you are dead of old age!
- Old age? But finally it’s not possible, I’m only 30 years old!
“Oh, I do not know, Mr. Durand. We counted all the hours you billed your customers and that gave us 132 years!