A motorist is flashed on a country road by a policeman. The latter calls out to him and finds his offense:
- Do you know sir that you have exceeded the speed limit?
“Oh, you know, I’m not much out of control, sir.
His wife sitting beside him said to him:
- But finally dear, you were well above the speed limit!
The gendarme also notes to the man that his rear light does not work:
“I did not know the agent, I will have it repaired as soon as possible.
His wife outbid and tells him:
- But it’s been six months since it broke and you do not want to fix it!
The gendarme becomes suspicious and asks the man his driving license:
- I’m sorry sir agent, I forgot it at home …
His wife interrupts him then and says to him:
- Do not say anything, you have no more license for three months …
The exhausted man loses his nerves and shouts to his wife:
- But you’re going to shut up some kind of conasse!
The surprised gendarme then asks the woman:
- So say ma’am, he is always like that with you your husband?
- Oh no, sir, that’s only when he’s drunk!